
Today my little brother is turning 26!! I guess I shouldn't be calling him my baby brother anymore huh... He is my only brother and even though we both tried to "kill" each other while we were growing up we have a pretty close relationship now. He is someone I know will always be there for me. He is always just a phone call away. Jason is a GREAT brother and an AWESOME uncle to his nieces and nephew. He is the sweetest guy and will do anything for anyone. This is also one of his faults because sometimes he tries to hard and it ends up biting him in the butt.

This last photo was taken last August in Yellowstone. It was a GREAT time to have my brother come down for the weekend with us. It is a very rare that him and I get to spend more then a few hours together. I took him out last night for his B-day to see Fast and the Furious (3). He is a great sport to put up with me. My life is better having him in it and I love him very much.
Happy B-day Jason.. We Love You... (I doubt he will ever read this but oh well).
1 comment:
I sent him a tex! I'm missing the CAKE your mom always brings to the desert! HOPE HIS DAY IS GREAT! We love Jason!
Post a Comment