They were both laying on the couch watching a movie together. They look so CUTE!!! It almost made me cry because it reminded me of when Kaden was little and MaKia would lay by him all the time either reading to him or just hanging out. So maybe... there is hope for them to be good friends. Jason and I made it through our childhood "wars" and we are close now. I couldn't live without my little brother and I hope MaKia and Kaden have that same relationship when they grow up.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
My "little ones"
If any of you know my two kids you know they fight all the time!! They remind me so much of Jason and I growing up. MaKia use to be so cute with Kaden, (like me with Jason) she would read to him, play with him and take care of him. Now (again like me and Jason) she loves to pester him and make him cry or "freak" out on her. This weekend I had just my two kids and they got along GREAT!! There wasn't any fighting, no crying, no name calling and no fit throwing. It was AWESOME!! I came up stairs last night and this is what I see:


They were both laying on the couch watching a movie together. They look so CUTE!!! It almost made me cry because it reminded me of when Kaden was little and MaKia would lay by him all the time either reading to him or just hanging out. So maybe... there is hope for them to be good friends. Jason and I made it through our childhood "wars" and we are close now. I couldn't live without my little brother and I hope MaKia and Kaden have that same relationship when they grow up.
They were both laying on the couch watching a movie together. They look so CUTE!!! It almost made me cry because it reminded me of when Kaden was little and MaKia would lay by him all the time either reading to him or just hanging out. So maybe... there is hope for them to be good friends. Jason and I made it through our childhood "wars" and we are close now. I couldn't live without my little brother and I hope MaKia and Kaden have that same relationship when they grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment