Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mills Girls

My Uncle Clark and Aunt Sharon had three kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. Sharon and her daughter Elyse both were born in April. Then, proving even more they were meant for each other, to keep the tradition so to speak, when the two boys were married they both married someone with a b-day in April. So all the girls (minus the grandbabies) celebrate their B-day in April. I love stories like this (if you remember my "true love" post in January). It just proves that somethings are meant to be and even a skeptic like me has to see the beauty in it.

My Aunt Sharon (in the middle)

Elyse is in the black shirt and Danielle is in the white shirt.

I had to steal this picture from Laura's blog because it is really sad but I don't have a picture of Laura in my album....

Happy B-day I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Ahhh...Thanks Britt. Kind of crazy how many April birthdays there are. It's overwhelming once you combine the Mills side and my Pabst side. But thanks for the birthday wishes!

Sharon said...

THANKS BRITT, You are always so good to REMEMBER our b-Day's LOVE YOU!