Wednesday, April 1, 2009
3-days In
Oh Boy!! This first few weeks is going to KILL us!! I love the workouts and the variety. We do something different everyday and there are so many different moves with each workout. It is GREAT!!! We worked on Chest and back on Monday so many push ups and pull ups!! My chest is still really sore! Then on Tuesday we did legs and that wasn't to bad for me because that is one part of my body that is in pretty good shape. However, Scott is feeling it his legs are like jello :). Then this morning we did arms, shoulders and abs. I am still really sore from Monday so it was a light workout for me. I used only 2lb weights... (sad huh...). Tomorrow is Yoga and I am soooo excited for that, Friday is back to weights and upper body then Saturday we get to do Kempo!! YAY!! Then finally a day of rest on Sunday (you can stretch that day and that is what I will do a good stretch sounds really nice right now). So today I am sore but I know it will be worth it. The rewards will be AWESOME!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you are so excited about this program! I will live vicariously though you, wishing I had motivation and desire to do SOMETHING other than sit on the couch under a blanket and surf the web LOL.
Post a Comment