Kaden celebrated Easter early since he spent the weekend with his dad. So we hid the eggs just for him and he spent about 20 minutes trying to find like 8 eggs. I guess that what happens when you have sisters hide them huh...
I didn't get a picture of Kaden in his Easter outfit but you can see the shirt and shorts in this picture.
I was going to buy all three girls Easter dresses this year but MaKia is "anti" dresses so she got a summer outfit. Mersadez loves her dress and McKenna also picked out a dress. So two out of three ain't bad right...
The Easter bunny didn't hide eggs at my house but the girls were still able to find eggs at my brother's house with Jessica's two girls Sydney and Dylan. I don't know if Jason or the girls had more fun with the hiding and finding of the eggs... :)
Mersadez hid the eggs for the girls and then entertained herself with the dinosaur wrapping while the kids found the eggs.
Well I hope everyone had a safe and fun Easter weekend. Stay tuned for the best part of Easter and that is the Desert! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment