Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Update

Well I made it through another week of my boot camp!! YAY me!! My favorites have to be the legs and Kempo. The Yoga is sooo hard I haven't been able to make it through the whole 93 minutes yet. I can actually do sit ups again!! It is great I haven't been able to do sit ups since I had my kids!! :)

On the down side, this week MaKia was diagnosed with Scoliosis (curving of the spine). We took her in today to get her X-ray's done and her spine almost forms a perfect c. It is so out of whack!! I am beginning to wonder if I should have been allowed to have children :(. My genes SUCK!!! First we found out MaKia was blind in one eye from lazy eye then Kaden had Pyloric Stenosis when he was a month old and lung problems and now this for MaKia. Kids need to seriously come with a handbook.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You should never think that way little Ms. Your kids are so lucky to have you for their Mom. These are minor problems, Check out Paul Cardall's blog on the babies at Primary Childrens. I know it's hard to watch your kids suffer but remember the purpose of life. We choose our challenges and we didn't care because it is so, so important just to have a body... Think of Paul and Angela's baby's fight. IT WILL BE OK, miracles happen and technology is MIRACULOUS!

Anna said...

There are worse things to have than Scoliosis. My mom and sister have it and it hasn't hindered their life one single bit! SHe'll be alright. PS..you can find Paul Cardall's site from my blog. His story is inspirational! He is an amazing human being and from his blog you can find other inspirational blogs. Sharon is right, everything will be okay! I do know what you mean though. No one wants to hear that their children has a chronic issue!

Terrence and Laura said...

I'm sorry, that's so hard to watch your kids go through trials, but I'm sure things will all work out. Makia is a fighter...especially with you as her mom. On the plus side...go you! You looked amazing at Whitney's shower, so I'm sure this is so great for you. CONGRATS!