UPDATE: Well I am not going to University of Phoenix. My Co-Worker talked to me about Columbia College and it will save me $1000.00 per class so I am going to Columbia. I actually started today! My first class goes until Dec 13 and then I start again in January. I am only talking one class right now (Biology!) and then I will start taking 2 in Januray. This is still online, and it is cheaper so we will see how this school works.
3 comments:
So exciting! You can do it! Just keep on keeping on! Good Luck!
Congrats on going back to school! That's great. Heather does her Master degree online right now too and loves it.
You'll do great!
Brit,
I know how hard school and a family are.... but just keeping pushing along and it will be over before you know it. Way to go!!
Post a Comment