Here is the CurlyOk so I did something drastic w/my hair for once in my life... LOL! The lady that colored it for me even straightened it and I never wear my hair straight. So this is way shocking for me. I think I look soooo OLD! Hopefully tomorrow when it is curly again I won't look so old but since I am "OLD" I may just have to deal w/it... LOL I do like the color I went w/my natural color and then a few blond highlights so I didn't get to much of a shock. I think I will keep the blond in it and maybe do a little more blond around my face next time... So this is a huge change for me so don't be too mean in your comments... I just had to share... I will post a pic tomorrow w/the curly back.

4 comments:
I love the color! And I love it straight! And don't worry, it will fade. So in two weeks it will be lighter.
I really do love it. That is definately not the hair of an older woman...you couldn't possibly feel old with that hair. I actually think it's a very young look, and I love darker hair in the fall.
Wow Britt, I like it, it doesn't seem so drastic. It gives your skin LIFE! FUN....
Brit - I like it ..... you don't look older and I also think it gives your skin life!
Post a Comment