Ok, Anna tagged me so here is my spill...
HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Scott Bruce Gilbert (or Gomer LOL!)
2. Who eats more? Him, I am not a huge fan of food
3. Who said I love you first? I did I didn't think I would ever hear him say it.
4. Who is taller? He is even though I try to tell him I am in my shoes, he doesn't belive me though..
5. Who is smarter? Me of course. LOL
6. Who is more sensitive? That would have to be me he doesn't show emotion at all.
7.Who does the laundry? Me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Scott
9. Who pays the bills? No one LOL (I have to agree w/Anna here) He pays the bills that don't automatically come out of my account.
10. Who cooks more? We both cook he helps out on the days I work and I usually finish it when I get home then on my days off I cook.
11. What meals do you cook together? We cook together all the time expecially on the 4 days a week that I work or when I complain he comes to help me out...
12. Who is more stubborn? Umm... Me... Have you meet my family... LOL!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I don't know we are always right...
14. Who has more siblings? Scott does he has 2 sisters and 1 brother I only have 1 brother (unless you count all the step-children my dad has tried to raise over the years).
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I try to think I do but actually I don't think either one of us do we both kind of boss each other around.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to watch our shows on TV, go out to dinner and a movie or just hang out
17. Who eats more sweets? This would have to be me since Scott doesn't like them
18. Guilty pleasures? For me or him?? I would have to say alcohol and spending money for us both
19. How did you meet? at the Westerner
20. Who asked who out first? I am way to shy for that so it was him... (he was very drunk when he did it though.. I am surprised he remembered doing it LOL)
21. Who kissed who first? He did but I am bad and don't remember when or where..
22. Who proposed? He did on Valentines Day he had me find my ring in his drawer (well he never did actually propose).
23. His best features? His eyes and the way he helps me out w/everything.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is willing to put up w/me and only complains a little bit.
25. Tag? Laura, Amy and Sharon
2 comments:
Hey you tagged me!!! OK I'll try. I loved the fact that You and Scott are such a TEAM. If Clarked helped make the meals I'd fall over. LUCKY YOU...HOLD ON TO HIM!!!
That was great! THanks for playing!
Post a Comment