Another tag!
Eight, Eight, & more Eight!
8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1-House
2-Grey's Anatomy
3 Private Practice
4-So You Think You Can Dance
5-Prison Break
6-The Unit
7-CSI (Vegas and Miami)
8-Bones
8 things that happened yesterday:
1-Made "Bloody Worms" for dinner
2-Worked a very long and boring 11 hour shift
3-Watched 2 of our recorded shows on TV
4-Made the kids do dishes
5-Chatted with my mom
6-I am running out of ideas.... My day was uneventful
7-Waited (continue to wait) for me tattoo to heal
8-Went to bed...
8 favorite places to eat at:
1-Applebees
2- Zuppas
3-The Olive Garden
4-Chili's
5-Texas RoadHouse
6-Red Lobster
7-Blimpies
8-Does Starbucks count???
8 things I am looking forward to:
1-Halloween
2-Getting Christmas over with
3-Getting out of debt (LOL!!)
4-Getting the basement in our house done
5-Re-doing my kids bedrooms
6-Whitney and Mike having their baby
7-Scott not working every Saturday
8-Being busy at work...
8 things on my wish list:
1-New rooms for my kids
2-Basement in my house done.
3-A Healed Tattoo...
4-A clean house
5-Get more debt payed off
6-??? New Cloths... LOL
7- I am out of ideas again....
8-24 to come back on TV
I tag Sharon (since she loves me to), Anna (payback) and Amy...
No comments:
Post a Comment