Isn't my mummy CUTE!!! LOL! I had to share...
So you all know that I love Halloween right. Well I have to tell you what my kids get to experience this year with my insane ideas.. LOL! So I started doing the alphabet for dinner, which means once a week we have a food that corresponds to a letter of the alphabet. Only now since it is October we are having Halloween Dinner every night as well as the one night a week alphabet dinner. I think I have had way to much fun coming up with "Spooky" names for our dinner creations. Here is our list (I still have some blanks that I have to fill in but you get the idea)
2nd week (6-10) we had our alphabet of Haunted Haystacks and then bloody worms and Goblin Casserole (I couldn't find names for very many meals this week)
3rd week (13 - 17) Our alphabet was Intestines and Guts in a sleeve, Vampire Stew w/Coffins, Frog Castles and Witches Brew I also did Choc Chip cookies with black and orange chips
4th week (20 - 24) Alphabet of Jack O Lantern Sloppies, Snake Dogs, Ghost in a Graveyard, Mummy Bread, and Maggots
5th week (27 - Halloween) We will be making a haunted house, our alphabet is Kiss of Death (I haven't figured this out yet so any ideas would be GREAT!), Finger and Toes w/witches Brew and then I am still pondering the other 3 days... (again ideas are GREAT!)
So this is me sharing my insanity and dementia with my loved ones.. LOL! Have a Happy Halloween!! :)
2 comments:
Britt, That sounds so fun. I actually have collected Halloween recipe books. I'll email you some of my favorite recipes.
Me again! check out Bingham family on my or Laura's blog. Monica has halloween animations. You should love it!--ps no knews yet on results of Clarks test.
Post a Comment