Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jr. High

My girls are off to Jr. High!!! WOW!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when they were starting Elementary school.


MaKia still loves the bright colors. LOL she looks like a hippie girl I swear she should have been a 70's girl :)



McKenna loves the tight shirts and she is skinny enough to wear them. She looks so cute!! Her dad hates the new style he thinks she should be wearing wranglers and cowboy boots all the time.



It is sad to me to think kids grow up so fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago when they were babies. I wish life could slow down for just a moment so I could savor these guys. I know I am going to blink and they will be grown up and on their own. I feel like I am missing out on so much but I don't know how to "stop time" and enjoy the very short time I have with them. I feel like all I do is work so when I am home with them I am always so busy cooking dinner or cleaning... I guess that is why grandparents enjoy their grandkids so much and have stronger relationships with the kids. Most of the time when your a grandparent you have more time to relax and spend with the kids. I hope I do....

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow amazing! It really is sad to see time pass. I was thinking about that just recently. when you figure out how to slow it down let me know! I love that first picture of the girls....and that they are in matching outfits!