Well we had a VERY busy day yesterday. It was just me and my two kids. I love Scott's kids don't get me wrong here; but I do love to have a day once in a while with just my two. I haven't had a picture of me and my kids since Scott and I married so I LOVE this pic.
I finished my laundry and headed out to the Huntsman Family reunion. It was a small group this year but it was still fun. MaKia spent most of her time with my cousins daughter Kylee. They guarded the bake sale, made bookmarks and played Bingo. Kaden spent his time playing at the playgound with the cousins and then at the fish pond. I think he bought 5 tickets with the help of Grandpa Gines and Mean Grandpa. Then he had a water fight with mean grandpa (no pics :(. I love seeing the family I just wish the other sides did more for a family reunion...
After that we went to see Mitchell get baptized (he changed so fast I didn't get a picture of him in his suit very very sad). It was a large turnout good thing Nathan and Teresa like to cook for a CROWD. Watching Mitchell get baptized made Kaden want to do it. He keeps telling me no but now he said he wants to... So I get to figure out how to get him baptized before he turns 9...
Then we ended the day at Frank's granddaughter's wedding. It was beautiful. I love the place she was married at. VERY pretty!! The three boys loved the music they danced and danced and danced. My two nephews looked so cute I took so many pictures of them. I loved the shirts they were wearing!
It was a busy but fun day... I was able to see alot of my family so it was GREAT :)
No comments:
Post a Comment