



Kaden and Kenna went fishing, Kenna caught 5 fish and Kaden caught 8, he even caught the biggest fish!! :) They both cleaned their own fish and did pretty good.


We went Crawdad fishing and Nathan and Teresa made us dinner with our catch. It was alot of fun for the kids. We of course had GREAT food the whole time as usual.





We also celebrated McKenna's B-day while we there. My mom bought her a cake. We had to blow the candles out in the trailer because it was so windy outside.

It was a GREAT trip I wish we could do more and have more family attend. I am hoping to get one more in on Labor Day but with money and time constraints I am not sure if that will happen. Scott has been working LONG hours and is driving long haul more then the 9-5 like we thought. So planning a trip over any weekend is very hard!! I would love to go visit Zion's and take a trip to Disneyland sometime... Maybe this year maybe not... We will see... School starts this week so that is a VERY positive thing!! YAY my kids will, hopefully, not be so bored anymore...
1 comment:
FUN! So sad to miss schofield. Mr. Clarks fav. too.
Post a Comment