Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy B-day Kenna


McKenna Lynn Gilbert born August 14 1997. She is turning 12 this year and starting Jr. High!! WOW!! When I meet Kenna she was 4 years old and VERY spoiled (still is LOL). She has grown a lot over the years and is the "apple" of her father's eye. I know parents shouldn't have "favorites" but Scott has definitely picked his. Kenna can do no wrong in his eyes.

McKenna and Scott have always had a very close relationship. This will hopefully make the coming teenage years a little easier if she can keep that good relationship with her father. Kenna is still very small and I am nervous about her starting Jr. High. She fits in with the 3rd and 4th graders I am afraid the Jr. High kids will eat her alive....

Kenna is very patient when it comes to little kids. She can play with them for hours and never once get bored or irritated with them. I don't know where she gets her patience from maybe her dad had it at one point in his life.... Kenna loves to swim, be outside, ride 4-wheelers, play tennis and do anything her dad is doing. She says she wants to get married in the country and live on a farm with horses when she gets older. She love the outdoors (like her dad).


Kenna is looking forward to Jr. High. She loves school and makes friends easily. She is taking dance this year.

This is early Kenna's B-day isn't until Friday but we are going camping this weekend so I wanted to wish her a VERY Happy Birthday!! I hope she has a GREAT day :)

2 comments:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! I used to watch her a lot when Chuck lived with Scott and still have a special place for her in my heart! I can't believe she will be in Junior High. Hope she has a great birthday!

Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKENNNA! We love you!