Well tomorrow it is back to school for me. I am going to Utah Valley University in Orem. This semester I am only taking online classes (I hate driving in the snow... I am such a baby!! LOL) So I am taking Health, Math and History. I have already read my first chapters in Health and History they should be fun. Math... Well.... So wish me luck and if I slack off on my blogging I am so sorry... I will try to keep up on it.
2 comments:
Good Luck! Work hard too! It will be worth it!
Brittany,
(this is Robert) I just wanted to tell you what an impressive person you are. Reading over your blog just shows how dedicated you are to your family and how "with it" you are. That is seriously impressive. You find the good and go with it.
I think it's awesome that you are going to UVU. Good luck. You'll do great.
Aloha!
Post a Comment