Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

Well I joined the "Facebook community" and my Aunt and Cousin tagged me on this 25 random things.. I had so much fun trying to come up w/25 things that I decided to blog about it... LOL

So enjoy my rambling and PLAY ALONG!!!

1. I love to Blog, it is my form of keeping a journal for my kids and grandkids
2. I never wanted more than 2 kids and I am raising 4
3. I said I would never date/marry anyone I met in a bar... Guess where I met my husband!!
4. My only addictions are shoes and coffee
5. I love school I just wish I figured my life out earlier so I wasn't going back at such an old age
6. I scrub my sink when I am mad
7. I hate my job
8. Even though my kids drive me crazy I love being their mom
9. My dream job is to be a medical examiner (it will not happen though :( )
10. I don't believe in Happily Ever After
11. I have severe trust issues
12. I love my FAMILY (ALL of THEM!!)
13. I love taking and receiving pictures
14. I prefer to decorate w/pictures of my family and friends over anything else
15. I want to go on a trip to Scotland
16. I want to take my kids and my mom to Disneyland (I have never been and either has my mom)
17. I have been married 3 times!! (I have made it 5 years w/this one though...)
18. I am going to start volunteering next month helping domestic violence victims
19. I LOVE Football my team is the Patriots
20. Family trips are my favorite vacations
21. I love to read - The Twilight Series and Harry Potter are my favorite
22. I have read the Twilight series 5 times!!
23. I watch way too many series on TV - We have to record them and usually catch up on Saturday and Sunday
24. I have moved every year since I married Scott and even though I don't want to move again I would to get out of EM
25. I have plans of getting at least 3 more tattoos.... LOL!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You want to volunteer? Girl you want to do it all?? all though that is a good thing to do! GOTCHA ON A TAG AGAIN! LOVED THIS ONE

Anna said...

How fun. I don't think i could come up with 25 things. Maybe I'll give it a try. Oh yea, And I'm TOTALLY with you on your #8! LOL!