
Oh this flu or whatever it is SUCKS!!! My nephews have been sick w/it and it is just spreading to everyone!! It seems like we get feeling better and then it hits again. MaKia is suppose to go on a ski trip today and she was up all night with it. I feel so bad for her she really wants to go so she went to school but I don't know if she will make it. Kaden has been in the bathroom all morning becoming really good friends with the toilet.. LOL!! I have to find humor because I feel so bad for my kids. I had it last week but I felt better over the weekend and today it is hitting me again and Scott is off and on with it. I really hope this bug goes away very soon!!
1 comment:
Im so sorry, Hey it is nasty stuff. Can't wait till spring hu!
Post a Comment