Monday, January 19, 2009


Well as you all know the Eagles lost the NFC Championship game to Arizona. I thought Scott was doing to throw my TV out the window. He was so upset!! My cousin Terrance had to call (well text) and check up on him. He was even worried about Scott's Health during the game... LOL!! There was one point during the second half that we thought "maybe" but then no of course not... So I will be cheering on the Cardinals during the Super Bowl.. I don't know if Scott has recovered enough to decide who he will cheering for.. LOL!! It was a good season in my eyes even though my team didn't make it to the payoffs. Good Luck Arizona!!

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

I know how you feel. McKay is a huge Broncos fan. They made it that far a couple of years ago and lost. It was a very dramatic day! Next year right?