We finally closed on my new house but no moving in....We did sleep there though just moved the trailer over and put mattresses and blow ups down on the floor. We had to replace the carpet and paint before I could live in it happily :) So after 4 days of painting and carpet; we hired starving students to move our stuff over from the storage shed. Then little by little we brought in one box at a time. Terrance was my hero again and brought over our bikes and Kaden's hoop (we were so worn out I am so thankful he was willing to do this trip for us :). I still haven't got my piano but hope to have it this week (when you see the pictures the piano room is still in progress). I love my house and I am so glad to be moved in. This was the worst moving experience of my life so hopefully I will be able to stay put and not do this again. It was way to stressful and heartbreaking I don't think I could survive another move.
My exercise sat on the back burner. We did a few workouts at Scott's moms house then moving counts right. Now I have my own little exercise room that I can use. So Scott put up a TV on the wall and all my stuff is in the closet (I have to share this room with Kaden it's his game room and it will be our guest room if anyone ever needs a place to stay). It is also the only room we didn't paint we just left the "lovely" wall paper up and said it looks great LOL.
Here are the before and after pics. Loving my house :)
Before Master Bath - bit small but it works :)
Before Master Room (this is the prior owners bed too LOL) - HATE the teal... Kenna liked it though.
Before TV Room - See why I needed to replace the carpet :)
Before Dinning/Kitchen area - WHITE WALLS EVERYWHERE!!! AAHHH
Before Piano Room (prior owners stuff) again GREEN CARPET
BEFORE - another view of Master
Home sweet home - Isn't it the cutest thing EVER
The work begins - My AWESOME husband he did so much work for me Love him.
My kitchen with the new appliances - I have wanted this fridge and a gas stove FOREVER.
No before pics but this is Kaden's room finished.
After - Dinning room kitchen
Haven't painted the basement yet and the brown we used upstairs is to dark. So the basement will remain white for a bit....I love this bookshelf though it didn't take me long to fill it up LOL
Kids TV Room in basement - has a huge bean bag in it now.
This is the exercise/game/guest room.
After (mid) picture this is the master with my new walls (I now have a purple bedspread so it matches)
Master bath
The in-progress piano room (this is what the big bean bag in the basement looks like)
TV Room upstairs no more green carpet and white walls :)






No comments:
Post a Comment