Work out is still going good. We have switched to just P90X the cardio kills Scott and I. The doctor tells me my heart is fine so I am thinking I must be REALLY out of shape. I get so winded and light headed when we do the intense cardio. It is to the point that some days just walking up stairs has me winded....I have been working out for several months this is crazy...Oh well I will keep at it and hope I don't kill over LOL. My weight hasn't changed much but I feel better overall with the way I look. My arms are not "blubber" anymore and I have lost some weight in my upper thighs and buttocks. I am not perfect by any means but with no thyroid so limited metabolism and being the age that I am I feel pretty good about what I have accomplished. I am enjoying working out and living a healthier lifestyle.
My favorite quote of the week I heard on Criminal Minds and it is so true I think I will have it put on my wall in my new house when I get it :)
"The bond that links your true family is not of blood but of respect and mutual joy in each others life" ~Richard Boc (not sure that is how you spell the last name)
No comments:
Post a Comment