So...This isn't going to be a great work-out motivation post... :(
We have been so busy!!! Baseball started for Kaden and that is 2-3 nights a week. We sold our truck so we spent 2 nights preparing it. We listed our trailer so two nights cleaning it out, then we decided not to sell it so 1 night "kinda" putting everything back in it. (I want to deep clean it so I just left the stuff packed but moved the bins into the trailer to help clear out my garage). Then we listed our house so we spent a good week cleaning it up and getting it all ready to list. I took a lot of my decor down and boxed it all up and we rented a storage shed to put stuff in. Scott has made two trips and we still have all my brothers stuff to take over...LONG process!!! We did manage to get in a few workouts (not anything like I want) and we are still motivated. Scott wants to do morning workouts but I still have such a hard time getting up before 5 am to work out. I also don't get the adrenaline rush like he does so when I work out in the morning I am WAY tired all day. (something is seriously wrong with me I know you are suppose to get energy after working out). So needless to say the "insane" cardio workouts didn't work out...I did try one of the Max workouts and didn't get very far and I was DEAD so I switched to Turbo fire....Someday I am hoping to be able to do the insane max workouts but I need more time....So for the next little bit we will just be taking it one day at a time and trying to get something in for a workout. It is getting warmer outside so we may end up just doing bike rides with the kids to get out of the house.
We did get our measurements in and I know your going to say not a lot of progress but I feel so much better so it's GREAT progress. Scott is also not taking his blood pressure medication as much anymore and his other medical issues is improving as well. So even though the measurements are minor improvements our health is a huge improvement!!
Hips: Me 35 Scott 37 (I am down 1 inch and Scott is down 2 inches)
Waist: Me 30 Scott 39 (I am down 1 inch and Scott is down 2 inches)
Chest: Me the same 32 1/2 and Scott went up 1/2 inch he is at 44
Thigh's: Me down an inch to 20 Scott is at 20.5 for his left and 21.5 for his right last time his left was 23 and his right was 22.5
Calf: Mine are down an inch to 13 and Scott is the same at 14.5
Arms: Mine are down a 1/2 inch to 10 and Scott is down an inch to 13.5
Butt: This is my biggest improvement I am down 2 inches!!! to a 36 and Scott is down 1.5 inches to a 40.
Scott's weight is at 207 I think is what he told me and I have no idea what I am. My scale at home isn't correct but just going off what it said last time to this time I am down about 5 more pounds...
No comments:
Post a Comment