So we made it to our recovery week. Next week will be rough...I am hoping to be brave enough to measure again on Sunday and I will post the results. I have to be honest I feel thinner and my clothes fit better but I honestly don't think that much of a change has happened (I really wish I would have measured back in November when I went on the "diet" of no sweets for a month and less food)....I feel a lot better though for the most part. The cardio still kills me, hence the reason I said the next few weeks will be rough, but it is so good for me that I keep going. I have LOVED incorporating the strength training to give me a Cardio break and I have to say I have some nice arms beginning :)
So for the recovery week we are doing:
Monday - Core and Balance
Tuesday - P90X Stretch
Wednesday - Yoga (Jillian Michaels Phase 2)
Thursday - suppose to be break day but since we only did XStretch on Tuesday I may do some kind of core work or Turbo Fire "easier" workout.
Friday - Core and Balance
Saturday - Yoga
Sunday - Fit test and measure to see results from first few weeks and get amped up for next few weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment