Thursday, August 29, 2013

Update on Life

I would like to say life has settled down since we finally got into the new house but I would be lying.  Here is a quick update on our life :) (Scott and I have nothing new so it's a kid update LOL)

Mersadez: We found out Sadez is having a little girl. (the bottom pic is us waiting for the ultrasound)
She is naming her Aliya she is due September 4 so it's getting close. She is having contractions so any day :) She has had three baby showers already and will have 1 after the baby comes with her mom's family. Needless to say she is stocked up for the baby for a bit :)

 
MaKia: Kia started 11th grade and her Uncle helped buy her a new car since the Caddie is pretty old and is having a few issues that she didn't want to deal with. Now she drives a maroon Nissan Sentra. She started off the year as a blonde. I think she looks way cute with the blonde hair.

McKenna: Kenna also started 11th grade but just before school she got her license. I now have three girls driving!!! My driveway looks like a used car lot LOL. Kenna's dad bought her a way cute Suzuki Ventra (white) she really loves it. Kenna started out the school year as a red head. She wanted a more red but I was able to keep her mild :)


Kaden: Kaden is playing football again this year and has the same coach as last year. Which is good considering he wasn't able to attend anything but the first hour and a half of try-outs due to him injuring his shoulder. He missed the first week of practice but the Doctor released him and he was able to play without any limitations. They won their first game against another Lehi team. They play a really hard team this weekend (AF) wish him luck. Kaden also started Jr. High this year. He was nervous about it but seems to really enjoy it.



No comments: