So for the next 60 days Scott and I are going to attempt Insantiy. We start February 1 (ish) depending on when the DVDs actually arrive. We chose Insanity because the workouts are shorter and they require no equipment. We have P90X but it has so much equipment associated with it; and the workouts are at least an hour. We work out in the morning before work and when you have to be out the door by 7 - 7:30 an hour work out is a bit much.... Even my Turbo Fire, most of the exercises are no equipment but some still require equipment. So we are doing Insanity....I want to track my progress and I don't think many people look at this blog so I think I am safe doing it on here ;).
So hopefully Feburary 1st you will see my first post then I will post weekly after that with my measurements (don't judge I am trying here LOL) and maybe before and after pics....Wish me luck....(I have to keep this up even during my trip to Florida....That will show you how motivated I am LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment