Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures

I have so many pictures on my computer I am just waiting for the day it crashes and I loose them all (this has happened before I lost about 2 years worth of pics). So I need to get my butt in gear and get them into some kind of book. I also have 3 drawers full of pictures...CRAZY!!! I hate scrap booking I have tried to enjoy it but it is so much money and it takes so much time. I also have NO creative jean in my body... LOL...So I have two ideas one is Project Life Scott's cousin is doing this as a picture a day for this year. It was so cool to see her book. I would use this for my drawers of pictures because it requires printed pictures for the one book. They also have an online one that I could use for my computer pictures or my other idea is a photo book from someplace like Walmart or something for the computer pictures but I haven't seen these printed....I don't know if they are worth it....I have seen these Books and they are AWESOME but also a little expensive... It's all so much money... considering the amount of pictures I have...So I am little over my head here....I know the stores have just plain photo albums I could use but that would solve only part of my problem. I really don't want to print all the pictures on the computer I would rather design something and then have someone else print it :). I also would really like to put stories in with them...hence the project life site...I am so open to idea that anyone has on getting these pictures organized....

My other HUGE fear is fire/flood damage to my albums. I LOVE pictures and they are something you can't replace....I was thinking about getting a safe to put them all in but it would have to be pretty big.... LOL....so I have started backing up my pictures onto CD's from the computer to solve part of this fear but they are not displayable this way... I have also thought about the frames for the computer pictures....I don't know....I need to figure something out for all of them...

Ideas??

No comments: