February started out GREAT, we had a baby shower for my friend Heidi (she is having a GIRL!!). We spent most of the evening together, just us girls, I got home pretty late it was so much fun!!
Then....My radio in the Trailblazer died!! I went a whole week without a radio... LOL I know that isn't very long but it is for me...My husband was GREAT and fixed it pretty fast but he didn't give me the total bill until a week later....Over $200!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!! He told me $50... Which was a good thing because I would have NEVER done it....
Then the AFC LOST in the Superbowl... LOL well, okay, I am okay with this since it wasn't my team but it would have been nice to have the AFC win...Kenna won $100!!! YAY
Valentines was good, I got an IPhone and Scott got his IPad that he has been wanting FOREVER spoiled I know. We also bought the kids Just Dance 2 and Michael Jackson for the WII and played it SEVERAL times as a family. It was a lot of fun.
Then the sickness came....My family was sick most of the month. Just colds but they were "kick you butt" colds, and quite a bit of sickness with my friends and family... rough....
Mersadez went through a change with her hair, I like this one it's cute....It has changed from this and I will leave it at that :)...Then my hair changed :) VERY short for me....
Sloan retired from the Jazz, I made a lot of Banana Bread, I started working out again and it reminded me that I am out of shape and we celebrated Alaina's homecoming and Kaden's B-day with his friends.
Kaden's B-day weekend is a weekend we will be out of town so we (me, my mom, the girls and my cousin Shannon) took him and his friends to Nickelcade. It was GREAT they just did their own thing and I didn't have to worry about anything... Nice party... :)






No comments:
Post a Comment