So I haven't posted yet because I am VERY upset with my self that I have failed in my BIGGEST "goal" this year. I started working out on January 3 like I had planned. I made it a whole THREE!!! days.... UGG!!! REALLY!!! Then I got sick....and it stayed....and stayed....and is still here....Will it ever go away?? I had the worst stomach ache to start and a continuous headache then the nose started in and then the fever came... Well the fever only last a few hours but everything else is still lingering....IT is REALLY annoying... I have no energy as it is so I was struggling getting up at 4 but now....I am just worn out....Maybe I am just old... LOL.... New Year's was a blast though as always. We went bowling with the Nance clan:
And we ate REALLY fattening fries and onion rings and drank AWESOME beer :)
Then after bowling (we usually go to Amy and Dave's but this year changed) we went to Lori's house. She just bought a new house and it is BEAUTIFUL, it was great to see her new place. Jelous of her but happy for her all at the same time :) We rang in the New Year and then after what seemed like forever I finally talked Scott into letting me take him him (I was the driver so no "fun" for me). We made it home around 1:30 and this year the roads were not to bad so it was good. It was a nice beginning to what I hope is a GREAT year. My resolutions this year are not resolutions they are goals. Things I NEED to do....I have 12 months so hopefully I can accomplish them...
1. get back into shape (I am not saying loose weight I want to look and feel better so getting into shape is my goal)
2. get my budget under control (I want to start saving again but that will be next year so this year it is budget)
3. Take the kids on one hopefully 2 big family trips this year (I loved the camping trips but I really want to take them to Disneyland....)
4. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN I need to de-junk my house this may take me 12 months....LOL
5. Stay put until I am in a position to buy an AFFORDABLE (key word) house. SO TIRED OF MOVING!
6. BE HAPPY!! I have been in a funk for a while and I need to get out of it...Hopefully number 1 will help with this....
That is all... Not to much, not to hard, just setting my mind to doing it and getting it done (well get feeling better should be number 1).
Happy New Year Everyone!! :) (little late I know)







1 comment:
Get feeling better. Health makes all the difference in feeling like accomplishing your goals . HANG IN THERE! XO
Post a Comment