Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just blogging

Well this week may be Kaden's last week of playing football. It all comes down to Saturday's game against a pretty good Lehi team. I still can't understand why we have to play Lehi....There are a lot of teams in the other cities that we could play....Oh well, if they win this Saturday they will go onto the playoffs but if they loose they are out. The team we are playing has 4 wins 1 loss and 1 tie. We have 4 wins and 2 losses. So we are VERY close....It will be a GREAT game, he has a lot of practice time this week so it will help him.

I have been reflecting on my son this last little bit and I have come to the conclusion he is a clone of my brother. I swear they cloned Jason and gave me Kaden. Haven't I already raised one Jason?? LOL...It is so funny to watch him sometimes because he is a perfect image of my brother. I can't believe how much alike those two are. It gets worse as he gets older it becomes more apparent who he is related to. It could be worse though, so I will just love watching "Jason" grow up again. Maybe it is because, if I had my way, I would have named him Kaden JC Walker-Bennett...Maybe that name rubbed off on him even though it isn't on his birth certificate....:)

As for my girls, I have decided MaKia is a mixture of my Grandma DeAnn and my mom. She may look like her dad and walk like him but her personality is all my family. From her emotional devition to everyone around her to her mood swings and she CRIES ALL THE TIME over everything. Well she use to, she has gotten better... I guess this is good since I didn't "win" anything in the looks department, at least they get their personality from my side, they both look like their dads....Not fair....Kaden does have my eyes though ;)

As for McKenna, I didn't know her mom, but I am sure she is like her mom (she is a lot like her Grandma and I have been told her mom was the same way). If you ask my family or even Scott she acts just like me but I beg to differ....She is way to out going and loud to be like me. However, the funny part is, you would never know it, but Kenna is VERY shy (that is like me).

I have no idea who Mersadez is like so I am leaving this one blank....

So after my reflecting I can't tell you how much I love those kids. I love everything about them, good, bad, in sickness and in health they are my life. They are my whole world. I may not say it enough but it is SOOO true. Even if I didn't want more then two kids and definatly not three girls, I have to say I am a lucky person to have them.

So they drive me BATTY and give me more anxiety and stress then one person should be able to handle but it is all worth it. I guess this turned into a thankful post instead of just blogging...:)

No comments: