We did have one day full of Halloween...Well kinda.... Nothing like I usually do. We went to Gardner Village (no pics) with my mom and it was fun. They have very cute witches and my mom went so that is the best. Then we went to Cornbellys. And yes, this is the best I did on pics. I forgot my camera so all I had was my phone....
So my intentions at the first of the month were GREAT and I had soo many plans and ideas and now it is October 26 and nothing....I haven't even bought pumpkins... We were going to go to the pumpkin patch and pick them but that never happened....I am hoping to have enough money to buy them on Friday so we have them for the weekend but ya....That may not happen.....
We have had some fun this month... My aunt Jerri moved back to Utah and we have been able to spend some time at her place. My Uncle Garrett came in and my brother shot a moose!! Scott has 2 hunts to go on this year, one with his work on private property and one with my brother and father. So hopefully we will get some meat in my freezer.... That would be NICE....
So My menu this week SUCKS and it is the last week but life happens right....
Monday - Nothing exciting
Tuesday - Rat Corpse and vomit
Wednesday - ???
Thursday - ????
Friday - Witches Brew in a pumpkin
Saturday is our Halloween dinner since we go to Scott's moms on Halloween so we are having haunted haystacks (I have been trying to do these all month and haven't succeeded so now we are having them for sure), witches hats, haunted graveyard and magic potion.
We may do trick or treating Saturday or Sunday I haven't decided yet... I am not sure how "Utahns" are with Trick or Treating on Sunday....I have no costumes for my kids so I have no idea if they will dress up....Kaden said he is just going to be Tom Brady and wear his football uniform with Brady's Jersey and MaKia just wants to wear my brothers biker outfit so those two are easy. I am not dressing up this year due to my weight issue I will just wear my halloween shirt.


No comments:
Post a Comment