Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Brother

My weekend I am afraid will be fairly busy so I am posting this now. My brother's b-day is Sunday April 4. My brother is GREAT and one of a kind. I can alwasy depend on him no matter what. He has gone through a lot in his life but he has never turned his back on me even when I am sure he wanted to. Growing up it was just me, my mom and Jason. Jason had to be the "man" of the house from a very young age. He never really had a father figure and eveyone that tried to be a father figure let him down in one way or another. Some of this is due to Jason other is just plain selfish near sitedness. Jason is the type of person that will do anything for anyone and this has gotton him into so much trouble and caused him so much heart ache over the years I can't see why he continues to be so sacrificing. Jason has always tried to put others first. He has always tried to help others out. This has worked and in times it hasn't worked but Jason's heart has always been in the right place. There are many different opinions from family and friends on my brother but I know my brother better then just about anyone and I am here to tell you I couldn't ask for a better brother. He has grown into a GREAT man and I very proud of the person he has become despite his heartache.

My kids love their Uncle Jason. My two nephews think he is pretty great also. I love hearing Coen and Asa call him Uncle it is just CUTE!!
Jason has been very important to my daughter over the years. There were several years that MaKia didn't have a male figure in her life expect for Jason. She has a very special place in her heart for Jason and I am sure she always will.
Kaden loves spending time with Jason. Everytime he gets around him they wrestle or joke around. Kaden can get out of control sometimes with his play fighting but Jason always finds time to "pester" him.
Happy B-day Jason I love you!!

No comments: