
So this week I am thankful for my mom and my husband. Without my mom I think I would seriously drown. She helps so much with my kids and listens to all my DRAMA!! I honestly can't ever repay her for everything she has done for me. Dealing with my children I can't even imagine how it was for her raising me. She was alone when I was in my teenage years. I go to bed almost every night with worries, stress and tears and my daughter is pretty good compared to me. I am surprised my mom is still breathing. I feel like all my air is cut off on a daily basis. She is the kindest, most unselfish person I have ever known. She will do anything for anyone and this is also her downfall. She gets walked on a lot (me included). I hope my mom has a very happy future ahead of her. I hope all her dreams are coming true this next week. I know not much will change but she deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope she can finally feel at peace enough with her life to get a little bit of that happiness she deserves.

So I have to say I am thankful for Scott also. He listens to me and puts up with me. He has helped me with the kids more then he will ever know just by being there. I know he has a hard time with the kids and I have a hard time letting him in but he is a trooper. I just hope we can make it though all this and come out stronger and not weaker or apart. He is my best friend and the one I want to wake up to every morning. I think if we can make it through the next couple of years we will be smooth sailing... LOL (knock on wood).

No comments:
Post a Comment