Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful Post


This week I am thankful for my kids. Being a parent is the most awarding and hardest job I have ever had. 98% of the time I have no idea what I am doing. The saying kids should come with instructions is so true!!! I have never felt so much love, helplessness, enjoyment, fear or satisfaction in anything as I do with my kids. Each of them have their own personality, purpose, hopes and dreams. They are VERY different in everything to the way they think, what they like, how to talk to them, how to discipline them, their feelings and their dislikes.


Mersadez has grown up alot over the years. I can't believe she will be a senior next year. She has a bright future and I hope she makes the most of it.


MaKia is beautiful and has a very tender heart. She is struggling as a teenager but she has a lot to look forward to. Her smile can light up the darkest day and she has a personality to match.


McKenna is a great student. She loves school and does very well. She is still a kid at heart and enjoys many things.


Kaden is still my little monster. He is a boy through and through. Like my Aunt said he is a well behaved little boy with the right amount of devil.

No comments: