Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oktoberfest

We went to Oktoberfest over the weekend. Scott use to go every year with his dad and we are trying to keep the tradition alive. So many of our traditions are "dying" and it is very SAD. We only had the two girls and they had a lot of fun. We let them get their faces painted and they turned out VERY CUTE! Good music, good food and lots of BEER!!! LOL.






I also have to post this picture of my B-day Ice Cream cake. Scott was so proud of it he took the picture and told me to blog it :). Every year for my B-day I get an ice cream cake because I really don't like regular cake. They are VERY expensive but oh so worth it. I even have 2 slices still in my freezer. I have been having stomach issues so I haven't been able to eat it but I am sure it will be GREAT when I can :).

No comments: