Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kaden's Football

Well since we moved to Lehi to late to sign Kaden up for Lehi's tackle football I put him in flag football. I had him all signed up for Eagle Mountain but he can't play there unless we live there. I was really really nervous about my little boy playing tackle football so I think the flag football is GREAT for his first year. The coach on his team is GREAT he lets the kids play all positions even if they are not good at one. Last game Kaden was on the line of scrimmage as well as running back and he was even able to kick the ball. As you can see he is one of the smallest kids on his team.





He has played two games now and Scott coached this last one (today). Kaden was even able to quarterback for two plays. He dropped the ball both times but he was still WAY cute and had a GREAT time.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

FUN! And Kado looks too grown up!