
My baby girl turns 13 tomorrow!! I had MaKia 5 days before I turned 18. She was 7lbs and 17 inches long. We named her MaKia Love after a friend of mine (Pepper Love) that passed away in a car accident when she was 15. MaKia was an awesome baby. She slept through the night, was very happy and hardly ever cried. She loved spending time with her Grandma and Uncle and smiled all the time. I can't believe she is already 13!! She has had a lot of responsibility put on her shoulders and a lot of changes in her life. She is a stronger person because of it and I hope she learns from it all. She is a GREAT baby sitter to her brother, Asa and Coen.

She has a very friendly personality and loves to joke around. She can also be very emotional. She has a very tender heart and she lets things get under her skin. I really hope she grows out of this... :0

MaKia has already experienced so much heartache in her short life and I know she will have a lot more to experience. I hope she can be strong enough to pull though and I hope she can find happiness in her life.

Happy Birthday MaKia!! I Love You Mom
1 comment:
Happy Birthday KIA! We love you!
Post a Comment