Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Begins

Well another Summer is about to begin.... GREAT for the nice weather... Sad for the no plans to keep the kids entertained. The two girls were surprised to get their "surprise" for the last day of school. Scott told them that if they had good grades he would reward them. MaKia "slacked" in that area so she had to do some extra chores around the house to earn hers but Scott finally gave it to her. They received Cricket phones so they can text and talk as much as they want. (Kenna isn't here so I couldn't take her picture). Kenna has already sent me about 30 text messages and she has sent her dad and sisters even more. She is having way to much fun... LOL!!


Kaden was feeling left out with the pictures so I had to take one of him. :)


Kaden received the cutest year book this year with several pictures in it of his class and various activites throughout the year. I never did get a cool yearbook when I was in elementary school... :(.




Mersadez gets to start Drivers Ed and if she passes the test she will have her learner's very shortly... :0. She will be babysitting for her Aunt all summer so that will keep her off the roads some... :)

So the summer is off and running... We have season passes to Lagoon and I am sure we will get our fill of Lagoon this year. We also would like to go river rafting in Jackon Hole WY with my Aunt Kelli in August. Then of couse we have the trailer and I hope we can get out and use it this year so the kids are not just stuck at home being bored.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, that is quite the award! HAVE A FUN SUMMER!