Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Well I "slacked" on the pictures for Memorial Day weekend... We went to Fairview with Scott's family like we do every year. This year we took the trailer up and it was a BLAST!! You all know how "anti-social" I am so the trailer was really nice for me to have a place to get away to when I wanted to be alone. So the only pictures I have is of the kids playing badmittion (sp).





We also took a trip up Huntington canyon (beautiful) and went to see Grandpa and decorate the graves. It was suppose to be my grandparent 50th wedding anniversary (my Grandma passed in 1996) so we put a special decoration on my Grandma's grave for that.

Even though it was a very wet and cold weekend we had a blast and look forward to next year.

No comments: