
I want to say Happy B-day to my friend Angie. Her B-day is this Sunday and she would have been 32 years old. She passed away around Thanksgiving in 2007 from injuries sustained in a car accident.
Angie and I meet in Jr. High school. She had a locker right next to mine. We were not best friends right off but over time we became good friends. Angie and I spent our High School years together since we were the only ones attending. Most of our other friends dropped out. We would go to lunch together everyday in her "adorable" Toyota pick-up that she adored!! She had it spotless all the time and you were not allowed to put your feet on her floor mats if your shoes were really yucky you had to take them off otherwise you had to lift your feet up so you didn't get her mats dirty.
Our group from Jr. High still get together when we can and we all try to stay in touch. Angie had missed the last few get togethers we had before she passed but she was always in our thoughts and still is. I miss her so much. Happy B-day Angie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment