Well my life is about the same so I haven't updated this. However, I am going to share my Valentines Menu...(I didn't get very much input :(
So on Monday we had my Grandma's soup (Homemade Love)
Tuesday we had chicken tacos (the sauce was red... I tried... LOL)
Wednesday we are having Valentines Pizza
Thursday Chicken and Red Heart potatoes (I will color them red and when I put them on the kids plates I will form them into a heart)
Friday Scott and I are going to watch a play for my school so the kids will have something cool I am sure... (haven't decided yet)
Saturday we will have strawberry crapes for breakfast and then chicken al a true love for dinner (I am so EXCITED two of my favorite foods that I make!! LOL)
I have also pondered school again.... I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up (obviously). I have thought a lot about it and I think I am going back to my original major from back when I started school. I (kinda long story) have my associates in Business, Executive Assistant, so most of my credits are in business classes. So I have decided to get my BS in Business Management with an emphasis in Finance/Economics and then UVU is trying to get a MBA program in 2010 so I can just stay there for my masters!! WAY COOL!! No transferring!! So that is my goal now. I will have my BS a year earlier so I can get done with the Master's program earlier.
As for the family update, we are still fighting this cold/flu bug. IT WON'T GO AWAY!!! It seems like we get feeling better and then it hits someone and the circle begins again. I don't mind the Winter, usually, but WOW I am ready for Spring!!
2 comments:
I didn't know you liked my Chicken ala true love recipe. I forgot all about that one for Valentines! Fun ideas! I want to come eat at your house!
I always love hearing your dinner menu's. I always hope it will inspire me to be a little more creative....though I never am. I consider myself lucky that I even make an effort to make dinner, let alone be creative about it! How exciting that you will be done with your BS earlier! That will be nice to have that out of the way.
Post a Comment