Thursday, February 5, 2009

Help!! Ideas!!


Hi All!!

I need some ideas for my Valentines Week dinner's. If you keep up with my blog you know that I love to do "theme" meals that go along with the holiday's (expecially Halloween). So I slacked big time in December and January but I want to do something fun for the kids next week to celebrate Valentine's Day all week with my dinner's. So if anyone has any good ideas (remember I have 4 kids...) please let me know!!! I would love to hear your ideas and get some input. I only have one idea and that is a Valentines Day Pizza and then of course heart sugar cookies.

Also, while we are at it, next month we are doing a Country theme. So each week (except St. Patrick's Day week that is Ireland) we will pick a country and learn about the food and attempt to make some. So if you have ideas that go along with that let me know also. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is all traditional so nothing new. Tonight we had strawberry crepes w/ nutella and whipping cream. MMMMmmmmmm One of my favorites is also choc. dipped Strawberries. Have you ever had choc. waffles? that would be good with Straw, topping. Even Cherry cheesecake or Brownines w/ icecream and fudge. I can't think of any main menu items. Fix what everyone LOVES! Have Fun!!