Thursday, February 12, 2009

BRACES!!!


Well MaKia had her braces put on today. She had them color them red and pink for Valentine's Day. She is in pain but excited about her braces. She was at the dentist for almost 2 1/2 hours!!! CRAZY!!! Then, even though she only had 15 min left, she had to go to school to show them off. LOL! My mom was GREAT to sit there with her the whole time. I don't know what I would do without my mom she is the BEST!!!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

YAY for Makia!!! I bet she's so excited despite the pain she'll be in for a while. She's such a pretty girl:)

Sharon said...

Hey she actually looks beautiful in them. So happy for her. Elyse will be jelous!

Anna said...

Your mom is the best! Did they give Kia wax for when they dig into the inside of her lips? Her mouth will get used to them, but they are uncomfortable for a small bit. I LOVED having braces! I am excited for her