Wednesday, December 3, 2008

UPDATE

Well Frank was transferred out of ICU last night YAY!! We are hoping he gets to come home today. They are still running some tests on him but all in all he is doing a lot better. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Update on us... I am almost done w/my first semester of school!! I have enrolled at UVU for January to get my Bachelors of Science in Community Health. The kids are excited for Christmas and Scott is still working hard.. LOL! He is talking about taking a class in January to get his EMT license. We are all done shopping for Christmas so now we can sit back and relax.. LOL!! We have several Christmas parties to go to with friends and family so I am excited about that. My favorite part of the holidays is getting together with family and friends. I hope my family will "pony up" this year so we can all go see the lights at Temple Square. It has been so long since we have all gone.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ya, it will be if Clarky is up to it??? I heard the zoo is awesome this year at Christmas? If we go it will be on the 21st Glad Frank is doing better.