Well Laura did this as a tag so of course I have to play along... I usually decorate for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving but this year Thanksgiving was late so I decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving. One tradition my family has is either Scott or my mom will buy me a nutcracker. I love them!! (as you can see by my collection)
Another tradition we have is I buy a Christmas Ornament every year for everyone. I have been buying Hallmark ornaments but my bill this year was over $100.00 so I am thinking next year I am going to copy the Nance/Abel family and come up with a theme for each person and buy a cheaper ornament for that theme. (My tree is pretty full of ornaments already but hey this is fun right!!)
Then, finally, my decor wouldn't be complete w/out my mangers. I have two of them :).
No comments:
Post a Comment