Well the movie was good, except we had stupid ladies behind us that talked through the whole show!! It totally ruined it for me so I want to see it again w/out the distractions. I am still not a fan of the Actor they picked for Edward but James, the villain, was AWESOME!! If you have read the stories you know this isn't a good statement, I am not suppose to drool over the villain. I was in love with Edward in the books but going off the movie I like Jacob sooo much more and of course "the bad guy" James.

We arrived at 10:30 and the line was already to the door...

This is after they let the line into the theater. Teresa had our tickets so we are patiently waiting... (11:00)




We walked into the theater around 11:10 and we still had to sit on the third row!! (in the second theater they had open!!) So this is the "whole gang" waiting our hour for the movie to start....
No comments:
Post a Comment