
Well I don't know if I will have time tomorrow to do my final thankful post so I am doing it today. This week I want to say how thankful I am for my mom. She is the BEST!! I know I couldn't survive with out her. She helps me not only survive the parent hood thing but she listens to me vent, gives me advice on my life, doesn't interfere even when she should and loves me no matter what I say or do. I was a horrible child and I put her through hell but she still puts up with me!! LOL!
I love my mom with all my heart and I want her to know how very thankful I am to her and everything she does for me. She is a great mother and grandmother.. (look at Anna's blog and you will see that all the grand kids love her). From the day my two kids were born she has been there favorite. She was there when I gave birth to them both so she was the first person they saw when they came into this world. She has also opened up her heart to my other two. I am very thankful my kids have someone like my mom to call Grandma. I know how important a grandma is and she one of the best grandma's out there. (I say one of the best because in my mind no body is better then my Grandma DeAnn).
So this is a tribute to my mom, she puts up with more then she should and let's people get away with way to much. She has more love in her heart then I think one person can handle and even though she doesn't have the best life she is still plugging along and is pretty upbeat most of the time. Her life is her kids and grand kids and I am thankful for her. Love you mom..

4 comments:
She is pretty great!
You've got that right! She is a great person! I am grateful for all she does for us too!
Woah Britt that time you made ME cry! So true, your Mom has been just like her Mom! an Awesome Mom and Grandma. We love her so much.
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you guys had the rest of a good day and it was great spending time with you all today....
Post a Comment