Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Work
Ok so I don't work in a mine but you get the idea... I transfered to Draper, I am still w/the same department just closer to home. However, it is still learning a new job all over again, yes I know I should be use to it by now. LOL! Anyway, it has been weird, to say the least, the first day the girl training me didn't come in until almost 11 (I get to work at 7) and then she didn't start giving me anything to do until afternoon and then she took an hour lunch. So my first day was very very frustrating! (oh she did find somethings for me to do right at 5:30 though...) Then today was my second day and her child was sick so I was alone... Needless to say, I haven't really learned anything in the two days I have been there. She told me, kinda, what I am in charge of so I have tried to make due and figure it out by emailing people and looking at the files that have already been set up. I did manage to keep myself busy all day today so that was a plus.. So enough venting, she is a very nice person and I am sure I will enjoy working w/her once I get trained. I am still optimistic that I will enjoy the job, it is just not fast paced, at all, and I will have to learn to work slower I guess... Other then that the drive is "AWESOME" no traffic at all!!! So that makes it bearable and hopefully as the weeks progress and I get a better feel for things it will get better... (fingers crossed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NOW that was the best ever BRITT! love that video! Hope work gets better for ya! Hope your feeling better too. Gettin' any sleep? that should be your next video "SLEEPY" on Snow White! Hang in there!
Post a Comment