Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy B-day




Well tomorrow is my 30th B-day.. AAHHH!!! I am sooo OLD! This isn't Happy B-day to me though I am trying not to celebrate this year. This is Happy B-day to the best Uncle in the World, and my "Twin". My Uncle Clark is AWESOME! He is always there when you need him, he has been a great brother to my mom and he reminds me, in many ways, of my Grandma (who I miss so much). He doesn't judge people and he loves you no matter what. Sure he disagrees w/me and my family but that has never stopped him from being there for us when we need him. He gives advice and tells you he doesn't like what you are doing; but you know he still loves you. He has had some medical issues but he is still hanging in there and I for one have never heard him get too down about it. He just pushes through and goes on. I love you "Jark" and I hope you have a Very Happy Birthday; especially since it is all yours this year. LOL!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

OK so I'm sitting hear bawling my eyes out. That was the sweetest tribute. Jarky was able to read it he says "PRETTY COOL, THANKS BRITTER" and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY "30th" It only gets BETTER!
You should know that we are proud of you for trying so hard and being a genuine good person,good mom. LOVE YOU! Sharon
HAVE A GREAT DAY TWINNER!(jarky)

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Aloha! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and celebrated! 30 is a major accomplishment :)
We'll be there sooner than we want to admit to ourselves!
Love
Robert and Heather

~ Amy said...

Hey Brit...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you had a great one. We had so much fun with you all on the Yellowstone trip hopfully you will want to come agian some time. Love ya.

Terrence and Laura said...

That is so sweet. We sure do miss him a bunch. Happy late birthday to you too!