Monday, September 8, 2008
Lagoon
Well we went to Lagoon yesterday with the Menloves and my Dad. It was a lot of fun but once a year is plenty for me. (sign of my old age right.. LOL!) We love the new ride Wicked. Scott, MaKia, Mersadez, Nathan, Shannon and I went on it 4-5 times (well I only went 3 times) and Kaden even went on it; twice! They have a booster seat for "little" people so he was secure enough that he didn't fall out. He also went on the Sky Coaster! My Aunt said I was CRAZY to let my baby ride it but he wanted too. He was very scared he clung to my dad the whole time and cried going up; however, he wants to go again. He said he had fun and wasn't scared, but I beg to differ. We couldn't get McKenna on any of the big rides except Spider and the White Roller Coaster. She refused to go on Wicked. We went on the Cliff Hanger and I got SOAKED!! Shannon, Mersadez and MaKia went on it twice and they didn't get as wet as I did. I didn't find that very funny but they thought it was. We also did Rattlesnake Rapids and the log ride; so needless to say my gym shoes are still dripping with water. I don't think they will ever dry. It was nice to spend the day with Teresa and her family. Teresa doesn't ride the rides so she played with Mitchell and Kaden most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brit,
I don't have your email but I saw this background and thought of you.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39 (IT's FROGS) go see it.
Britt, sounds like you had a great BIRTHDAY at Lagoon! Love your background it is so you! Love ya, Sharon
Post a Comment