Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week ??? I don't even know

Well so much for "hard core" on my workouts....We took a trip to Florida (Tampa Bay and Clearwater) to see P!nk and of course Jason. This messed my work out up!! We had good intentions to work out in the hotel but it didn't happen. Then to top it off Jason had us eating dinner at 8 and 9:00 at night!!! SO NOT GOOD FOR YOU. He also has an obsession with Ice Cream so needless to say we had ICE CREAM at 9-10:00 at night. I am afraid to weigh myself Scott said he put on 10 pounds.....I tried to be good I didn't eat a lot and, except for the fish and chips, I ate healthy (fish is healthy right). We also didn't eat lunch just breakfast and dinner...so we tried... LOL.

Florida was great except the weekend on Clearwater was COLD!! and WINDY!!! Have I ever said how much I dislike the wind??? So instead of lounging on the beach (put the world away for a minute, pretend I don't live in it....Only worry is if the water is going to reach my chair kind of weekend) we were inside a lot. We did walk ALOT up and down and spent way to much money in the cute shops but no fun beach surfing...

The best part of Florida (besides Jason :) was P!nk!! She puts on an awesome show, if you ever get a chance to see her do it. She even did "clean" versions of most of her songs. So for the timid at heart you should still go see it. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I have been to. She even sang my favorite song of hers, well favorite at the moment it changes daily because I love all her music, Just give me a reason with the singer on FUN!.


 We went to the aquarium in Tampa....Not great for $20 I wish we would have went to the one in Clearwater at least then we could have seen Winter the Dolphin....

 P!nk concert!! I tried to get pictures of P!nk but my iPhone didn't like all the lights so none of them turned out... :(
 Dinner at Hogan's Beach. I was SOOO sick here that I didn't really get to enjoy the food. I had a serious case of motion sickness most of this trip from the plane and even from the Taxi. Dramine was my best friend.. except it knocked me out when I took it....

 Clear water beach - first night there wasn't bad it was a little chilly but nothing like Saturday. The winds were calm Friday as well so we did get one "semi" nice day...

 Saturday on Clearwater.. SO WINDY. As you can see below some people enjoyed it they were out wind surfing. It was fun to watch them...

And my hair....Every time I go on vacation my hair is so stubborn. So I gave up and straightened it... Sunday I just put a hat on....

No comments: